Friday, November 10, 2006

The Double Life of Veronique


Oh, what joy! I just stumbled across this classic from 1991 by Krzysztof Kieslowski with Iréne Jacob as lead actress. I dont know what it is about this film, but it imposes a very special feel to me. The music by Zbiginiew Preisner is fabolous - you may remember him from the epic classical compositions he made for "Trois Couleours" -blanc, rouge & bleau - also movies by Krzysztof Kieslowski.


Oh my, if you haven seen this one - do the right thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Christian! Dad forwarded your Christmas letter to me. It is so good to hear from you and it sounds as if you are doing well. I visit blogspot often ans will add your to my favorites. Your artwork is beautiful. Do you do commissioned portraits? I have been trying to get one of my two kids done, with no luck.
pjandmappel@comcast.net Tlak to you soon!
Jenny (mcClure) Appel

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home